Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lia Stampz: Anything Goes



Hello everyone!
A new challenge is LIVE over at Lia Stampz challenge blog and the theme is

ANYTHING GOES!


I have used "Witch Girl" from the Vintage Girls series. You can find her at the Etsy store (link in the end of this post).
I have colored her using faber castell classic color pencils. I fussy cut the girl out and added some foam tape so the moon would be behind her, all that dimension looks great in person.
The background has been inked using distress inks.
Sentiment by Hero Arts.
Thank you for stopping by!



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

Ellen H. said...

I adore this card a lot. You make so pretty backgrounds & it's so halloweenich and I like that!!

ps. No problem Erum, I got the idea to link to the other dt's from you anyway ;)

Lin said...

Beautifully coloured image, and I love your night sky background you have created. Fabulous

Thanks for sharing in my 'no patterned papers' challenge.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Anonymous said...

WOHOOO! ET you gotta teach me this background stuff. I'll keep on whining till you do :P

jenn shurkus said...

this is stunning!!!!! your background is awesome and coloring is amazing!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Michelle said...

Wow! The coloring is amazing! Such beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Great use of your Trio of Color! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge. Cheers Nicole