Monday, December 29, 2014

Lia Stampz: Anything Goes


Hello everyone!
I hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas! I have severe flu and throat infection which is making doing anything at all very hard for me. I am hoping the antibiotics will kick in soon.
I have brought to you a brand new challenge, your fav –> Anything Goes at Lia Stampz!  


I have used “Penguin New Year” by Lia Stampz. You can find him at the Etsy shop HERE. Coloured him using Faber Castell classic colour pencils. The background is super glittery and it looks so cool in person! I hope you can see the shimmer in the first photo.
That’s it from my side. Please stop by the Lia Stampz blog to check out challenge details.

9 comments:

Nina-Marie Trapani said...

Your card is simply adorable Erum! I love how you added such great shimmer and sparkle to the background! Feel better soon!

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! background is so cool.. :)

Ellen H. said...

I like this card a lot :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable!!!!!!!

Radhika said...

Lovely card..and the stamp is so cute.. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a stylish background ...love it
Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Unknown said...

Lovely card.. New to your blog.. Looking forth to see more of your handmade cards.. Your cards are truely pretty..!!

AJ Bodine said...

Hi Erum! Newest follower here! Love this image, the way you colored it and added that eye popping yellow banner on the most stunning background. Sooooo gorgeous! I hope you're feeling better :)