Friday, January 31, 2014

My Awesome Star

DSC05769

Hello everyone! I am feeling so much better! Thank you for the well wishes. I thought I add another project to the Moxie Fab constellations challenge. Here is an accordion fold card that I made a while back but never shared here.

DSC05768

This is 4x4 when all tied up and opens to 4x16.

DSC05770

Inside you have one photo mat and two mats to journal on.

DSC05771

Two more mats at the back to paste photos.

I hope you like it!

hugs,

Erum

Challenges: Moxie fab constellations challenge

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome project! LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo!! :)

Laura Davis said...

Love this!
Laura

SD pooja said...

Its stunning ,I loved the embossed foil and colors a lot !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and the glitter!!!!!

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...I really love the accordion fold card. I love the glitters you added too. TFS! Love this!

Sudha said...

Pretty beautiful. Love the cheerful colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Nicole said...

What a pretty project, love the bling and the colors.