Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lia Stampz: Color/Picture Inspiration

_MG_5320

Hey hey and HEY! Yes I am in a very cheerful mood today! I love everything Superhero specially everything Superman, my aunt just showed me a Superman IPhone casing and I am dying to get my grubs on it! LOL YES I am that crazy. Okay that aside, it is time for a wonderful challenge at Lia Stampz and this fortnight we have a colour/photo inspiration for you.

Here is what I made:

_MG_5316

Your typical accordion fold card that I sell as “Cardinis” on my page (card cum mini, get it?). The image is the beautiful Leah Catch a Star by Lia Stampz aand is coloured using regular colour pencils.

_MG_5323

The second mat (blue) acts as a photo mat and the last two are blank, lightly stamped mats to journal on. This opens to 4x16 inches.

_MG_5324

Two more photo mats at the back. And you can see my page logo peeking through on the very end flap.

Hope you liked it! Now head on over to Lia Stampz to check out what you can win!

I have covered most of my commenting for this week, if I havnt dropped by your blog please leave a comment and I will make sure to stop by!

hugs & kisses!

Erum

 

Challeges: Moxie Fab – Constellation

10 comments:

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS work, Erum! Your flowers are incredible, and I LOVE all the beautiful embossing! :o)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a stunningly creative take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Shelly said...

Totally gorgeous, Erum! Beautifully colored and embellished and I love the colors. Hugs!!!

Maria Sabina R. said...

I love it! Beautiful job

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous design love the colour and gorgeous colouring just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Tracey said...

hi erum
this is absolutely stunning!
xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love how the (beautifully colored) girl is reaching for those twinkling stars! How clever of you!

Joni Andaya said...

Hi Erum, Gorgeous work! What a beautiful accordion card. Oh, thank you for visiting me on my blog and leaving me a sweet note :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow what beautiful work!!
Laura

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Teri