Friday, January 7, 2011

Ribbons…

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR THE FREEBIE

 

Hellow everyone! I hope all of you are well and kicking! If you aren't, I hope that you get better soon! *HUGS*

My silhouette mat’s stickiness has given up after  3-4? cuts… WOWSERS! I expected it to last at least till ten cuts or so! Karachi is a very “dusty” place… and on top of that I have 25 cats… so you get the point how it lost its stickiness…  :/ Well I am looking for “repositionable adhesive” here… I hope I find it!

On to today’s card!

221220101069

It is a simple card… I wanted the ribbons to be the focus of this card. All three ribbons look great IRL and so does the card. Bought hell loads of ribbon a couple of days back, including these three, and now I am officially left with no money LOL! The sentiment is hand written. I have outlined the base and the kraft layer with a gold marker… Hope you guys like it!

Challenges: Really Reasonable Ribbon

_____________________________________________________

Please “LIKE” the post if you snag this!

bestbud1--VIBGYOR-Krafts

PNG DOWNLOAD

JPEG DOWNLOAD

13 comments:

Ujjwal said...

I love the Ribbons Erum!! They look so well together. And the gold outlining is perfect....I guess I can never be this neat :D

jimlynn said...

WOW!!!! THIS is GORGEOUS! Just beautiful and so very elegant.
Lynn

MANSI said...

wow!!Eruum,it so elegant,the ribbonds look fab...hey have you ever heard of white rubber solution..I think this is what it is called,its a sticky thing used to paste foam in sofas etc.it doesnt leave a mark on paper where as it is sticky...not very sure but you can give it a try.Not very expensive either.

Ms. Jen said...

Making the ribbons the focus was a fab idea! Love it.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card and your right the three ribbons look great together. Love the embossing to! Love the card but I am still in amazement at 25 cats!!! That's alot of fur balls hee hee! TFS!!

Jessica said...

Wow this is great, simple but perfect!

Linda Wescott said...

Lovely elegant card, such beautiful ribbons...and really like the embossed Kraft papers. Hugs lin

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Your card is so nice! It is elegant like the other's say! I love the ribbon, the little bit of gold, and the embossing! Also love the freebie! Thank You so much. I wish I saw this yesterday I just finished a card it would be perfect for. I will use it on another though! Thanks Again

Barbara said...

Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for the lovely digital image. Hugs

Kras said...

Glad to found your blog with FP and become a follower

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

txexperiment said...

Very pretty card and thanks for the sentiment circle. I love it!

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo pretty! I so love the layered ribbon!! Thanks so much for playing in the RRR challenge!!

Connie
RRR DT