Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet Lil Basket

I hope you like this basket that Mel taught everyone how to make. I love how it turned out. This one is for one of my mum’s colleague who is getting married soon. He wanted to give something to his wife-to-be, something that will leave her speechless! So I thought I’d make one of Mel’s stuff as her stuff leaves me speechless. :o) Love ya Mel! Thanks a ton for the inspiration!

DSC01590a

 Side view.

DSC01592

 

Close-up.

DSC01595

Top-View.

DSC01596

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is stunning! I absolutely love the way you did the handle & flower & the glitteriness OUlala! Those hearts are such a clever way to add a sentiment. WOW! And You are just WAY too sweet. You are a huge inspiration to me! Hugs, :O) mel

Dawn said...

Wow this is stunning so glam..

Tina said...

Gorgeous! Perfect embellies!