Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work of Art


Hey peepz... I have got fever since a few days that is why I couldn't make any cards. But I have something really beautiful to show you all. These are a few wall hangings made by my VERY TALENTED cousin Sameeyaa. She is a genius when it comes to everything ARTY! I will be showing you lots of other wall hangings in future. But for now, take a look at these. I am sorry I could not take pics with a closer/detailed view.
The designs on the fabric are made by her. They are not prints! After making these designs or doodling, she paints it up and then she sticks different sizes of mirror on it to make them look as beautiful as they look.
The pics are not doing justice to her work. Seriously!




6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Erum
They are beautiful - yes she is a talented lady indeed,

Hugs
Dawn

Anthonette said...

Wow, tell Saameeya that I think her wall hangings are gorgeous. Is it fabric on bamboo? Very nice.

Annapurna said...

I guess the talent runs in the family. The mirror work is beautiful! Does she buy that and put the mats together or does she do everything from scratch?

One more thing... should I send the die cuts to your aunt and she can send bring/send them to you?

Shirley said...

Very pretty! Hope you are feeling better soon ET.

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! These are amazing! She is very talented!! Hugs...

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Talent clearly runs in the family. I love the designs on the fabric. They're SO stunning! :O)